Learning Resource Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL, Culver City, CA, Seattle, WA
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
As a Learning Resource Engineer at Magic Leap, you will be focusing on teaching folks from all backgrounds how to create compelling, performant experiences for Magic Leap. You will work with the internal teams to help teach those interested in creating for Magic Leap in the way they learn best. The ideal candidate has a broad background in development with an emphasis on teaching others and education.
- Create, edit, and maintain the Learning Resources for Magic Leap. These contain but are not limited to: written documentation, best practices, SDK Doc, sample projects
- Work with the internal engineering teams to improve the SDK Documentation, generate best practices, and improve the overall Magic Leap API
- Develop samples and features for ML
- Work with the internal content teams to investigate and provide well documented solutions for common challenges in development.
- Teach process and best practices to other developers
- Record technical presentations targeted at content creators.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Able to communicate complex technical issues via email and in person.
- Experience giving technical presentations to small groups of engineers
- In depth knowledge of game engines and 3D technology
- Experience writing code using C++, Strong C++ Knowledge
- Deep Understanding of Linear Algebra
- Great interpersonal Skills
- Game engine experience a plus
- Prior experience training developers
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Quality Engineer
Endurance International Group, Waltham, MA
Functional Safety Manager
Sapcorda, Scottsdale, United States
Software Development Engineer (Front-End)
TUNE, Seattle, WA
Software Engineer, Site Reliability Engineering
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Cybersecurity Engineer
Visa, Highlands Ranch CO, US
Senior Data Engineer