Product Manager, Enterprise Mobility Software
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to guide the design, development, and support of features for our enterprise mobility product. In this role you will own a product from strategy, to delivery and support.
Great. We’re going to change the world. Come join us at Magic Leap and let’s do it together!
- Work with leadership, sales, and engineering teams to drive product strategy and define features.
- Gain understanding of customer and needs to create a prioritized roadmap.
- Write specs, user stories, test plans, and release checklists.
- Manage the daily workflow with engineering team and designers.
- Work with engineering team to estimate, implement, and build features.
- Regular communication with senior leadership team.
- 5+ years as software product manager. Must have at least two years working on enterprise products. Preferred experience with enterprise mobility management (EMM) products such as Unified Endpoint Management (UEM), Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM).
- Proven history of managing and shipping products with engineering and design teams.
- Technical proficiency with experience in all aspects of the software development process.
- Ability to organize and participate in requirement and design brainstorming sessions.
- Ability to communicate project status to executive team.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- BS or equivalent experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Niantic inc., San Francisco
Lead Product Manager, Data (multiple positions)
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Returnship
Cloudflare, Austin, TX
Principal Designer, Brand Design
Vox Media, Remote, NYC, DC
Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
Mark43, New York
Sr. Technical Program Manager (Apps)
Ring, Santa Monica, CA