Senior Software Engineer, Unity
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL; Sunnyvale, CA; Toronto, ON; Remote (US based only)
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Magic Leap is looking to expand its Enterprise Framework, System Applications and Services team. We are looking for exceptionally talented senior programmers who will work as a part of a team on platform projects involving software design, development, testing, and commercialization of Android system services and applications. This framework will be integrated into Magic Leap's next-generation LuminOS.
A successful candidate will collaborate with multiple software development teams, product management, program and release management, operations, and end customer development teams regularly.
- 3+ years’ experience with the Unity3D platform or other industry game engines. E.g. Unreal, Godot, etc
- Experience with Android development either in Android framework, or Android applications
- Experience with Android internals or frameworks services and using JNI
- Experience with AOSP (Android Open Source Project)
- Experience shipping high-quality consumer products
- Experience programming in both C/C++, C# and Java
- Full lifecycle embedded software development experience
- Familiarity with mobile device management software is a plus
- Knowledge of Client-Server Architecture as well as an understanding of networking and multithreading
- Building low-latency applications that run on real-time operating systems and performance constrained environments
- Exceptional ability to write clean, fast, reliable, and highly scalable software
- The propensity for shipping products, ideally commercially available software
- Ability to automate and unit test everything as much as possible
- Design and implement new framework features, modify the existing framework, and develop system applications for the AOSP-integrated LuminOS platform and application framework
- Architect, design, and develop a variety of platform software services and frameworks to enhance the Magic Leap device operating system capabilities
- Collaborate with other software engineers, program, product release management, operations, and external partner teams to help design and develop mobile device management features for various enterprises on the Magic Leap device
- Write unit, integration, and performance tests
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.