Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
We are looking for a motivated individual to be responsible for driving the strategic direction and day-to-day business operations associated with digital capture technologies. The Program Manager will drive process, create revenue opportunities, and ensure a robust production pipeline Additionally, candidates will manage development and refinement of product strategy.
- Leadership & Management
- Establishes a strong, supportive, and people-first culture amongst the digital capture team.
- Provides leadership for the digital capture initiative and team management for day-to-day operations.
- Supervises budget related to digital capture business programs.
- Strategy & Product Vision
- Establishes and communicates business objectives for digital capture and the platform to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drives the strategic direction, marketing, and partnership activities for digital capture operations.
- Engages with internal teams to generate new clients, understand customer needs, and gather feedback.
- Manages the development of key business requirements.
- Identifies new business opportunities and execution plans.
- Business Operations
- Identifies and secures necessary resources to successfully launch digital capture, distribution, and emerging business models.
- Partners with internal finance teams to manage budgeting and invoicing processes.
- Manages relationship with business development and legal teams for digital capture objectives.
- Metrics & Process Improvement
- Establishes and refines efficient processes from initial client engagement to final content delivery.
- Identifies metrics for business; tracks, analyzes and understands the implications of associated metrics.
- Develops and manages operational budgets, and performs periodic cost and productivity analysis.
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with emerging technologies
- Familiarity with hardware and software development practices
- Mastery of business model development and global scheduling
- Superb communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors in related field required; MBA preferred
- PMP certification is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Product Manager, Data Science & Machine Learning
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Art Specialist (Lower School)
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Head of Product, Data
Skillz, San Francisco
Senior Interaction Designer
TripleLift, New York
Systems & Integration Engineer (Remote)
Director, Product Compliance
DraftKings, New York, NY