Artificial General Intelligence, Applied Research Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., San Francisco, CA
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Applied Research Engineers at Magic Leap lead the efforts in developing novel algorithmic architecture towards the end goal of solving and building Artificial General Intelligence for Mixed Reality. In a collaborative environment, across multiple disciplines, we develop solutions to fundamental questions in mixed reality experiences using machine learning and AI.
Applied Research Engineers leverage their domain knowledge and explore the use of machine learning approaches to solve broad cognition and perception problems. They also work closely with software engineers on the deployment of machine learning models for a variety of Mixed Reality experiences.
So if you are passionate about data-driven machine learning and hate feature engineering, then you must apply!
- Special focus on modeling attention, knowledge, and memory.
- Identify and develop machine learning projects that may be deployable within key Mixed Reality disciplines.
- Publish at key academic conferences.
- Design, implement and evaluate models, agents and software prototypes for science problems
- Suggest and engage in team collaborations to meet research goals as well as broader Magic Leap programs
- Work with external collaborators and maintain relationships with relevant research labs and key individuals as appropriate
- 10 years industry experience
- Strong Deep Learning expertise, including Reinforcement Learning
- Scientific thinking and the ability to invent, a track record of thought leadership and contributions that have advanced the field
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- A proven track record of publications Machine Learning.
- Strong software engineering skills in Python and C++.
- Experience with implementing numerical methods and data visualization.
- Good knowledge of algorithm design and statistics
- A passion for AI.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Applied Math or similar related fields
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Back-End (Bangalore)
Essential Products, Bangalore
Member of Technical Staff, Front End
Rubrik, Palo Alto, CA
Software Engineer, Speech Recognition/Machine Learning
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Business Systems Engineer
Samsara, San Francisco
Full Stack Software Engineer
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Android Developer
Spokeo, Pasadena, California, United States