The HCAI group at Magic Leap is looking for an experienced Interactive Developer/Designer with a game/VR/AR development and design. You will be working alongside the best technical talent in the world in Computer Vision and Deep Learning create the next generation 3D experience frameworks of AI for mixed reality.
Magic Leap is a dynamic company and this is a hands-on role. You can expect to do design, prototyping, user-testing and presenting to senior leadership all in a course of a few weeks.
Here is what we expect you to be able to do:
- Develop a 3D Interaction Framework for Artificial Intelligence in Mixed Reality
- Prototype interaction experiments and go through rapid user-validation cycles.
- Fluidly integrate novel AI and Machine Intelligence features into your work.
- Work with experimental hardware and software platforms that are constantly evolving.
- At the same time ship production code when necessary.
- Rapidly learn applied deep learning techniques.
Here is what we think you have done in the past:
- 10+ years of engineering and design experience, ideally with 3D experience
- Designed and developed Mobile/VR/AR features in Unity or Unreal (3-5 years of experience)
- Worked with other algorithms engineers to develop novel experience frameworks and concepts.
- Acquired hands-on knowledge of C/C++, computer graphics, physics, shaders, and 3d programing.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Were part of a fast moving production software team that embraces modern software development practices.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Core Design Producer
Lyft, San Francisco
Product Designer, Design Systems
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Designer - Payments
Shopify, Montreal - Office
Experience Design Lead (Boston)
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
Lead User Experience Designer