Senior Deep Learning Systems Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., San Francisco, CA
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Magic Leap is looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive Senior Deep Learning Engineer with a strong machine learning background to help build industry-leading AI platforms. Our mission is enable the interaction and communication via Magic Leap’s device and AI technologies, including speech, machine translation, NLP, TTS, and computer vision. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Deep Learning team who will ideally have at least 5+ years of experience within the field and be able to hit the ground running. As part of our AI team, you will work alongside internationally recognized experts to develop novel algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the state-of-the-art in human language technology and visual perception.
So if you are passionate about data-driven machine learning and hate feature engineering, then you must apply!
- Able to work with cross-functional teams while managing and fostering junior engineers.
- Develop optimization methods, deep architectures, and learning tools to ease the use of feed forward and recurrent models.
- Expertise with programming languages such as C/C++, Python
- Experience in Industry (preferred)
- Strong Deep Learning expertise
- Experience in building AI systems, including speech recognition, machine translation, natural language processing systems, and computer vision platforms.
- Scientific thinking and the ability to invent, a track record of thought leadership and contributions that have advanced the field.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Applied Math or similar related fields (preferred)
- M.S. in Computer Science, Applied Math or similar related fields
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer
Snap Inc., Seattle, WA
Data Scientist-eCommerce Payments
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Software Engineer II
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Full-Stack Software Engineer, Data Platform
Rigetti Computing, Berkeley, CA
User Experience Designer
Protocol Labs, Remote
Software Engineer, Fleet Reliability
Lyft, Palo Alto