Magic Leap is searching for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Customer Success organization. The successful candidate will have a broad skill-set ranging from HW & SW technical support skills to deploying and managing devices using over secure, private networks for both on-prem and cloud environments. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will build relationships with Magic Leap’s strategic customers and use your understanding of their deployment models to provide superior support and help drive their success. You will act as the escalation point for support issues and deep dive on technical issues with engineering. In parallel, you will relay complex technical concepts clearly and concisely internally and externally with the end goal of solving business problems and making our customers’ lives easier.
- Provide technical support for ML2 HW & SW
- Provide technical support for customer private network deployments for both on-prem and cloud with and without device management software tools
- Participate in the documentation, communication, and escalation of product/software issues to the appropriate parties to ensure the highest quality support for top tier partners.
- Drive innovative and creative solutions to partner and Magic Leap sales challenges.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with partners, sales, and partner teams around the world on technical related topics
- Provide input on strategic decisions that affect the functional areas of responsibility.
- Test and prepare support strategy for new releases of hardware, software, and ecosystem
- 3+ years experience with Workspace One and other Android based device deployment solutions
- 3+ years experience supporting private networks (on-prem & cloud)
- 3+ years working with device deployments in large organizations
- 3+ years of experience working in Windows, OSX, and Linux environments
- 2+ years experience with support based ticketing systems: JIRA, Zendesk, or equivalent
- Experience with Magic Leap product a plus
- Experience with Augmented Reality products a plus
- Experience leading technical projects in multi-layered tech organizations a plus
- Have a team first mentality
- ‘Forensic-like’, methodical troubleshooting skills
- Works well with others: giving feedback and taking feedback in a constructive manner
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Good communication skills, can speak positively to a technical or non-technical audience about complex or nuanced subject matter
- Most of all, be able to: “Have fun and work hard”
- BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience
- Travel approximately 15%
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Technical Team Lead - Developer Collaboration (Infrastructure)
Canva, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia