Inside Sales Representative - Small Business German or French
Malwarebytes, Cork, Ireland
See jobs at Malwarebytes
Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
As a Malwarebytes Small Business Inside Sales Rep you will proactively prospect new business opportunities on our cutting-edge technology solutions. You will be qualifying new business leads for sub 100 companies to fulfill via channel. We're looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative sales approach who are pro-active in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within a defined territory
- Articulate the Malwarebytes value proposition to customers
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Expected to understand the overall business objectives of the Malwarebytes sales organization
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Languages: We require multi-lingual speakers, English is essential with any of the following; French, German, Italian.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving and highly-motivated
- Minimum 3 years proven account management or other relevant experience in software channel
- Work closely with channel partners to close business
- Effectively forecast, create effective call plans and maintain high call volume, monitor and respond to competition, ability to network.
- Close alignment with field-based channel team for development and penetration of high value accounts/opportunities
- Continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel and field when necessary, follow company policies and values, and can balance short- and long-term goals
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- A business or other relevant 3rd level qualification
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Located in Ireland’s new “Smartest” Building
- A quickly growing, great work environment that supports growth and development
- A company with a strong social element, events and lots of other great stuff
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Representative
Endurance International Group, Loveland, CO
Senior Enterprise Sales Director
Yelp, Phoenix, AZ
Public Sector Sales Leader - Germany
Pivotal Software, Anywhere in Germany
Vice President & General Manager of Customer Retention
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
Acquia, Toronto, Canada
Senior Solution Architect
Treasure Data, Tokyo, Japan