Who We Are:
Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need:
Malwarebytes is looking for an exceptionally talented Sr. Java Developer with experience building scalable, transactional systems to help build our next generation e-commerce and billing/payments platform. The system you will be working on supports the entire self-serve purchasing flow of all of Malwarebytes products, across 200 countries offered in more than 15+ currencies. You will closely work with our team of experienced front-end, back-end engineers, UX and product managers to build our e-commerce and billing/payments platform. Come help us build a beautifully simple and secure purchasing experience for our family of products.
What You'll Do:
- Build our e-commerce and payments platform with consistent and coherent service APIs integrating with 3rd party systems where necessary
- Build secure and compliant systems that handle customers' sensitive data to the highest standards
- Build the platform to support A/B testing by instrumenting analytics to support data driven decisions
- Build and maintain high traffic, multi-region services leveraging AWS services
- Investigate and address issues with performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Be a team player who collaborates with cross functional business teams and technical product teams to execute on platform roadmap initiatives
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Experience with integrating billing platforms and services - multi-currency, internationalization, payment processing, and subscription modeling
- 5 years of professional software development in Java, with the last 2 years in the Billing / Payments space
- Experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic, high availability systems
- Hand-on experience implementing Microservices
- Must have experience with a distributed messaging such as Kafka
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (SQL or NoSQL)
- Experience with AWS
- A passion and technical know-how for exploring and experimenting with the latest application development technologies
- Good communication skills, collegial, thoughtful and positive, can-do personality
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree or equivalent experience
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company that enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
Sweat in good company