Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We’re not looking for people who know all the answers; we want people who can think creatively and are not afraid to bring forward new ideas. The problems we solve are meaningful, exciting, and constantly-evolving your code will support thousands of enterprises customers from emerging threats and restore confidence in using their computers. Our business product team is looking for an experienced developer ready for the challenge of delivering great business products to thousands of users.
What You'll Do:
- Develop new and exciting products in the fight against malware
- Build cutting edge Enterprise grade endpoint protection for MacOS
- Play a key role in designing and developing tools to support all the Malwarebytes initiatives
- Collect and process data and metrics to track emerging threats so we can keep one step ahead of the bad guys
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in an Agile environment
- Create superior results while building new skills
- Work as a part of team to ensure everyone meets their goals
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Professional software development experience with MacOS or iOS
- Understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Proficiency in Swift and/or Objective-C, AppKit and/or UIKit and Foundation
- You are very comfortable troubleshooting, debugging and profiling apps
- You have an instinct for writing tests
- Highly self-motivated person with an excellent communication skills and positive team attitude
Skills That Are Nice to Have:
- Experience with reactive programming frameworks (Combine, RxSwift)
- Experience with SwiftUI
- Experience working with kernel extensions or system extensions
- Experience building software in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in build automation and source management with Github
- Experience with multithreading, performance/memory optimization
- Knowledge or experience of conventional open-source Mac development tools and libraries
- Degree in Computer Science
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos