At Malwarebytes, we believe in a malware-free existence. We're the most effective, efficient, and easy to use endpoint security software. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. More than 60,000 enterprise customers worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. If you’re ready to help rid the world of malware, come join us.
Malwarebytes is looking for..
An exceptionally talented Software Developer with experience building highly scalable cloud ecosystems. You will be part of the core team responsible for building and maintaining a hyper-scale data platform and pipeline for real-time security detections. You will closely work with our team of experienced front-end, back-end engineers, UX and product managers in building both internal and external facing services. Come join us in our mission for malware-free existence.
What You’ll Do:
- Design powerful distributed, high-volume data pipelines that process fast endpoint streams, leverage appropriate data stores, and offer easy-to-use APIs
- Develop and deploy high-quality software using modern tooling and frameworks
- Work all over the stack, moving fluidly between programming languages: Java, Go
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 4+ years experience building scalable big data pipelines
- Proficiency in Java or Go
- Has experience with open source data processing frameworks (Spark, Kafka)
- Advanced experience with SQL and NoSQL database architecture and implementation (hands-on experience with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch)
- Operationalized data pipelines, backend services and distributed systems using advanced data architectures deployed on Amazon Web Services
- Has experience with containerization and other modern software development workflows
- Takes initiative and ownership in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare