Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
Malwarebytes is looking for a smart and highly motivated software development manager to join our growing Engineering team. In this role you will lead and manage the team of developers creating our container runtime security technology and product. The team is responsible for designing and implementing Linux container applications that enable our customers to secure their cloud container (Kubernetes) workloads.
What You’ll Do:
- Build high performance Linux container applications used by corporate customers
- Provide hands-on leadership to a team of talented developers
- Technical management to improve the quality of code and process
- Manage the delivery of multiple, complex container security product features
- Provide support to customer escalations
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders, Research, Product Managers, Platform, QE, SRE groups, and Data Scientists to build and ship great products
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Very strong professional application experience on Linux using C/C++, Java, Scala or Golang
- Strong experience with containers, Kubernetes, Kubernetes internals and/or Rancher/OpenShift/EKS
- Experience in commercial application development (shipping software)
- Strong experience building high-performance development teams
- Strong leadership and mentorship abilities
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.