Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The Cloud Platform team is looking for talented frontend developers to build UI component library, customer-facing UI, and front-end supporting services that unlock the power of our threat data platform for security professionals. You’ll get to work in a highly collaborative, friendly, inclusive, and diverse group of engineers, UX designers and Product Managers. You will also work with other engineering teams across Malwarebytes to design and build high-performance applications.
What You’ll Do:
- Build great user experiences for our cloud platform ecosystem of products
- Write modular and scalable code
- Work closely with UX designers
- Be responsible for code quality and performance
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-
- test, and peer review
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Understanding of REST principles and experience with backend APIs
- Knowledge of Frontend unit, integration, and end-to-end testing – Jest, Cypress
- Knowledge of Frontend build, packaging, and deployment, such as Webpack, npm or yarn, docker, Jenkins
- Experience using AWS technologies
- Full web stack development experience is a bonus
- Experience with micro frontends is a plus
- General can-do attitude and willingness to tackle any project that helps makes Malwarebytes successful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar field
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.