Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a Sr. Windows Developer who can help design, implement, and extend our Windows Security solution. You will be responsible for implementation of Windows system components and their architecture.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement Windows security application
- Perform research and implementation of future Windows security solution within the company
- Be responsible for implementation of core system components and their architecture
- Performance analysis and tuning experience including memory usage, CPU utilization, leak checking
- Follow established Agile procedures
- Create and maintain unit and integration tests related to his work area
- Collaborate with QA teams and other departments within organization to accomplish setup tasks and goals
- Produce technical documentation covering his area of engineering
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- BS/MS/PHD in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Windows software developer on a software engineering team, preferably a product engineering team
- Strong computer science fundamentals in data structures and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Windows programming, particularly in a Windows service context
- Strong knowledge of C++, fluency in C# desirable
- Architectural mindset – design, present and implement performant, testable and maintainable code base
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritizations in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and learning skills
- Background in the cybersecurity industry a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
Animoto turns photos and video into professional video slideshows in minutes.