Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven product owner for our cloud product platform who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products. As a Product Owner, you will be driving value for customers and the business. You will be evaluating product opportunities by matching customers need and business value.
What You’ll Do:
- Review and refine the product's business requirements with product managers.
- Own the product backlog - Deconstruct large features to smaller pieces, define and prioritize the pieces that can compose a releasable product/features.
- Collaborate with UX and Engineering to solve problems and deliver high-quality products.
- Comfortable managing competing priorities and can bring order to ambiguous scenario.
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- 3+ years of Product Owner experience in an enterprise agile environment with a customer-first mindset.
- Experience with cloud security platform.
- Analytical person who can control the details but still see the full picture.
- Work with product managers to identify product themes and epics and translate those into features and stories for the engineering team.
- Experience with one or more Agile issue tracking tools like Jira
- Must be results-focused, team-oriented with a strong work ethic
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Works with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders across Product, Engineering, and Customer Success.
- Own, maintain, prioritize, and groom the backlog and lead sprint planning to ensure each team is always delivering maximum value, as well as coordinate activities and backlog prioritization with internal teams to deliver new product functionality.
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Sports coverage
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options
- Parking Available
- Relocation Assistance Provided
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
File hosting service