Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
The B2B Technical Support Engineer is a highly organized self-starter looking for a challenge and ready to join a company in a rapid period of growth. The successful candidate will have the ability to drive impactful B2B post-sale technical support case triage activities and work closely with other global Support team members to convert customers into brand advocates.
What You’ll Do:
- In-depth knowledge of and the ability to build, setup, reconfigure, manipulate software and hardware
- Ability to setup and test in an emulated/virtual environment, such as; VMWare, Virtual Box, Virtual PC
- Proficient with windows domain and workgroup network infrastructures
- Ability to convey detail instructions verbally and in writing, a creative thinker and problem solver
- Participate on Malwarebytes Forums and Helpdesk, addressing technical issues posted by users and customers as assigned
- Prior experience working with malware removal tools and security software, supporting Corporate & Enterprise customers to positive outcomes
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Recent customer facing experience; telephone or email
- Accept Tier 1 enterprise calls, emails, and forum posts, to understand and replicate the issue presented, and then provide the appropriate solution to the issue
- Strong configuration, troubleshooting and debugging skills relating to hardware, drivers and software issues
- Design, set up, configure, troubleshoot and manage corporate networks / home networks
- Proficient in installation, configuration, maintenance of SQL server or equivalent databases
- Proficient in Windows OS, XP, Vista and 7 as well as Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
- Proficient in Windows Command lines, scripting structure and syntax
- Ability to work with distributed teams
- Prior experience working with Anti-malware, Antivirus, firewall and security software a plus
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Marketing Analyst - Marketing Strategy and Insights - R...
Confluent, Mountain View, California