Malwarebytes believes that when people and organizations are free from threats, they are free to thrive. Founded in 2008, CEO Marcin Kleczynski had one mission: to rid the world of malware. Today, Malwarebytes has grown beyond malware remediation to ensuring cyberprotection for every one, providing device protection, privacy, and prevention solutions in the home, on-the-go, at work, or on campus. With threat hunters and innovators across the world, we want great people, like YOU, to join our team!
Malwarebytes is looking for..
As Malwarebytes continues to grow and refine business processes, the need for accurate and timely revenue accounting has never been greater! This role will manage day-to-day operational revenue activities, own certain revenue close responsibilities, and help with processes and systems improvements to support growth. As we operate in a changing and fast-paced environment, adaptability, flexibility and self-direction are critical to success. This is a full-time position focusing on our consumer revenue channel (B2C) and will be reporting to the B2C Revenue Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Own key revenue close items including gathering and understanding supporting underlying schedules and details, booking entries, managing the ARM in NetSuite, and reconciling/analyzing revenue and related accounts
- Day-to-day operational activities including reconciling detailed B2C bookings data against summary and other data in NetSuite
- Develop a strong relationship and work closely with related business partners, consumer marketing, business applications, product and engineering / IT
- Work with the Finance team to understand key revenue metrics and trends for internal and external reporting
- Understand and apply proper GAAP accounting to revenue and related COS transactions
- Understand, follow, and help further develop internal controls
- Support annual audits and other ad-hoc audits as required
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or substantially similar
- 3 + years of relevant experience, including direct revenue experience
- NetSuite and ARM experience preferred
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP, including revenue recognition
- Advanced Excel skills; comfortable with large data sets and complicated workbooks
Benefits and Perks:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth, development, and most importantly having fun!
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage
- Competitive salary and equity stock incentives
- 401k + company match
- Open Time Off Policy
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Wellness programs
- Stocked kitchens with drinks, snacks, fruit, and lunch options (when it’s safe again!)
About us Malwarebytes is the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. Malwarebytes proactively protects people and businesses against dangerous threats such as malware, ransomware, and exploits that escape detection by traditional antivirus solutions. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signature-less technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs. More than 10,000 businesses worldwide use, trust, and recommend Malwarebytes. Founded in 2008, the company is headquartered in California, with offices in Europe and Asia, and a global team of threat researchers and security experts. For more information, please visit us at http://www.malwarebytes.com/. Malwarebytes founder and CEO Marcin Kleczynski started the company to create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats. Marcin was recently named “CEO of the Year” in the Global Excellence awards and has been named to Forbes 30 Under 30 Rising Stars of Enterprise Technology list and the Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 award, adding those to an Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
Want to learn more about Malwarebytes? Visit Malwarebytes's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.