About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management, helping thousands of offices nationwide run their workplace operations more seamlessly by combining technology, expertise, and high quality service. As today’s leading companies are increasingly aware of the need for an excellent workplace experience, they are turning to Managed by Q to deliver it.
The facilities and office services industry represents a more than one trillion dollar opportunity globally, and has seen little to no innovation driven by technology prior to Managed by Q. Today, thousands of companies -- ranging from high growth start-ups to the Fortune 500 -- are using Q to discover, book, manage, and pay service providers across hundreds of service categories including cleaning, maintenance, IT, security and administrative staffing. By combining all of these services onto one frictionless platform, Q is changing the way the world works.
Founded in New York City in 2014 with a vision to build the operating system for offices, Managed by Q has been a powerful voice in the national conversation around the future of work. Heralded as the “standard bearer of good jobs in the on-demand economy,” Managed by Q has built a reputation for championing employee ownership and creating good jobs with opportunities for career growth for workers of all backgrounds. Today, Q employs over a thousand people across 5 cities and works with hundreds of small businesses, many of whom are introducing technology to their business for the first time to improve service quality and grow their bottom line.
Managed by Q is headquartered in Manhattan’s SoHo neighborhood, and has offices in San Francisco, Chicago, LA, and Boston. The company is backed by the world's leading investors including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft and Staples.
About the role:
We’re looking for motivated office helpers to join our team who will give our clients peace of mind and assist them in maintaining their business’ physical space.
What you’ll do:
- Furniture assembly (Ikea, CB2, Uline, Wayfair, etc.)
- Move boxes and furniture
- Change lightbulbs (including identifying the lightbulb type and sourcing)
- Office and swag organization
- Event help to include setup and cleanup
- Assist handyperson on larger maintenance projects
- Available to work part-time (25 hours a week)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible, open schedule. Capable of jumping on incoming work with a 24 hour notice or less.
- Comfortable working morning, daytime, and evening hours.
- At least 1 year of experience in a service oriented role.
- Ability to interact with clients to resolve issues to meet their needs.
- Take pride in your work, with a strong attention to detail. You work hard until the job is done right.
- Capability to work closely with others to complete a job.
- Ability to travel to and from various client sites throughout the Bay Area and adapt to new environments daily.
- A knack for organization and a commitment to customer service.
- Ground floor opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in the world
- Competitive salary with development opportunities
- Generous Stock Options
- 401(k) with matching
- 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG
About Managed By Q
About us Managed by Q is the platform for office management. Q makes it easy to run an office by connecting offices to services, including cleaning, maintenance, office administration, IT, and security. Companies use Q’s marketplace to discover vetted service providers, request project quotes, schedule work, and pay for office services, all in one place. A solution for recurring and ad-hoc office needs, Q saves companies valuable time and supports office operations for thousands of businesses nationwide.
Want to learn more about Managed By Q? Visit Managed By Q's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Architect, North Region
Assistant Store Leader, NYC Market
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Clinical Care Specialist (Paramedic)
Call9, New York, NY
Business Operations Associate
Braintree Payments, Chicago
Senior Client Solutions Manager
Curalate, New York, NY