Coach, Career Prep
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Remote
See jobs at Management Leadership For Tomorrow
- Evaluate and coach a portfolio of Fellows through our career management curriculum and through the development of and adherence to a personalized career roadmap
- Track, manage and record Fellow data and behavioral management in our database
- Develop, revise, and deliver content for Career Prep seminars and webinars, often in conjunction with corporate partners
- Collaborate with MLT's College Programs and Partnerships teams, and with corporate partners to understand the career opportunities available to undergraduates; identify, educate and prepare Fellows for their best potential opportunities
- Collaborate with and assist MLT's Fellow Recruitment team to develop and deploy recruitment strategies for each new class of fellows
- Read and evaluate applications to Career Prep and make recommendations for program admission
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a professional (corporate, professional services, financial institution, professional association) setting with a strong professional achievement profile
- Demonstrated understanding of the bar for success in top private-sector organizations - and how to coach Fellows to meet that bar
- Experience tracking and reporting data, ideally utilizing Salesforce
- Passion for and track record of coaching college students and / or professionals
- Willingness and ability to travel four weekends a year to program seminars and events, hosted in various locations nationally
About Management Leadership For Tomorrow
John Rice at CitiAs a Harvard MBA student in the early 1990’s, John Rice began delving into the reasons why there were few other students there who looked like him. He developed a thesis for a nonprofit organization that would provide the training, coaching and networks that traditionally have been unavailable to minorities. In 2002, after a successful career at Disney and the National Basketball Association, John left the private sector to found the organization he first envisioned in business school: Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT). Transforming Lives Today, MLT has transformed the careers and life trajectories of more than 6,000 Black, Hispanic and Native American women and men – from college students to seasoned executives. MLT partners with more than 100 leading companies, social sector organizations and universities to strengthen their recruitment and retention of diverse talent. Know-How. Navigation. Network. MLT’s distinctive model provides the know-how, navigation systems and network to ensure talented underrepresented minorities are able to get on and stay on the path to senior leadership. MLT’s Rising Leaders benefit from exceptional coaching, skills training, and a powerful, professional network unlike any other – peers, mentors and senior leaders who share experience, trust and a commitment to helping each other advance. MLT’s experience and expertise are influencing national conversations about opportunity, race, workforce diversity and economic mobility, and proving that these vexing gaps and inequities can be overcome.
Want to learn more about Management Leadership For Tomorrow? Visit Management Leadership For Tomorrow's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.