Manager, Marketing & Communications Technology
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Bethesda, MD
See jobs at Management Leadership For Tomorrow
- Create, deliver, and track efficiency of communications in a technical and analytics-oriented manner, ensuring that MLT data flows are optimized such that the right message is delivered to the right person at the right time with minimum effort and robust tracking / reporting
- Act as the point person on email communication, creating, tracking, and analyzing dashboards on campaigns, and ensuring compliance with privacy and unsubscribe rules
- Work with Marketing team to conceive and deliver content for MLT’s website / microsites, using available assets to strengthen visitors’ digital experience
- Work across teams to scrub and update all lists and contact inventories to ensure integrity and quality improvement
- 4-7 years marketing or communications experience with an affinity with leading-edge marketing tools and associated data; experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Experience with / knowledge of various platforms including Mailchimp, Salesforce, Symplicity CSM, Canvas, inter / intranets. Knowledge of Pardot and Hubspot a plus
- Demonstrated experience using social media in their fullest and most robust capacities: dashboard creation, analytics capture and reporting, and related
- Simple HTML is required
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud
About Management Leadership For Tomorrow
John Rice at CitiAs a Harvard MBA student in the early 1990’s, John Rice began delving into the reasons why there were few other students there who looked like him. He developed a thesis for a nonprofit organization that would provide the training, coaching and networks that traditionally have been unavailable to minorities. In 2002, after a successful career at Disney and the National Basketball Association, John left the private sector to found the organization he first envisioned in business school: Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT). Transforming Lives Today, MLT has transformed the careers and life trajectories of more than 6,000 Black, Hispanic and Native American women and men – from college students to seasoned executives. MLT partners with more than 100 leading companies, social sector organizations and universities to strengthen their recruitment and retention of diverse talent. Know-How. Navigation. Network. MLT’s distinctive model provides the know-how, navigation systems and network to ensure talented underrepresented minorities are able to get on and stay on the path to senior leadership. MLT’s Rising Leaders benefit from exceptional coaching, skills training, and a powerful, professional network unlike any other – peers, mentors and senior leaders who share experience, trust and a commitment to helping each other advance. MLT’s experience and expertise are influencing national conversations about opportunity, race, workforce diversity and economic mobility, and proving that these vexing gaps and inequities can be overcome.
Want to learn more about Management Leadership For Tomorrow? Visit Management Leadership For Tomorrow's website.
390 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.