Digital Content Associate
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Bethesda, MD
See jobs at Management Leadership For Tomorrow
- Developing social media messaging for regular posts on multiple channels, including creating original content and engaging with relevant third party material
- Working with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and execute communications plans for MLT events
- Managing a robust editorial calendar
- Collaborating on, developing, and creating relevant content for weekly and quarterly newsletters
- Conceptualizing, reporting, writing and publishing blogs, including feature stories about alumni / Fellows
- Managing content updates on MLT’s website
- Managing vendor relationships with MLT’s website developer and graphic designers to create final deliverables
- Traveling and serving as onsite and online communications representative for select MLT seminars and gatherings throughout the year
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Excellent writing and storytelling abilities, with a passion for telling stories that have an impact
- 2-3 years experience creating digital content and using CMS tools to publish
- Strong project management capabilities, with capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to multitask, managing and prioritizing projects to satisfy competing deadlines
- Fluency with WordPress platform, and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, and Canva
- Demonstrated ability to effectively integrate graphics, photography, and videography when creating content
About Management Leadership For Tomorrow
John Rice at CitiAs a Harvard MBA student in the early 1990’s, John Rice began delving into the reasons why there were few other students there who looked like him. He developed a thesis for a nonprofit organization that would provide the training, coaching and networks that traditionally have been unavailable to minorities. In 2002, after a successful career at Disney and the National Basketball Association, John left the private sector to found the organization he first envisioned in business school: Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT). Transforming Lives Today, MLT has transformed the careers and life trajectories of more than 6,000 Black, Hispanic and Native American women and men – from college students to seasoned executives. MLT partners with more than 100 leading companies, social sector organizations and universities to strengthen their recruitment and retention of diverse talent. Know-How. Navigation. Network. MLT’s distinctive model provides the know-how, navigation systems and network to ensure talented underrepresented minorities are able to get on and stay on the path to senior leadership. MLT’s Rising Leaders benefit from exceptional coaching, skills training, and a powerful, professional network unlike any other – peers, mentors and senior leaders who share experience, trust and a commitment to helping each other advance. MLT’s experience and expertise are influencing national conversations about opportunity, race, workforce diversity and economic mobility, and proving that these vexing gaps and inequities can be overcome.
Want to learn more about Management Leadership For Tomorrow? Visit Management Leadership For Tomorrow's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.