Consulting Engagement Leader, Advisory Services
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Remote
See jobs at Management Leadership For Tomorrow
Key Qualifications & Functions:
- Minimum of seven years of strategy and/or management consulting experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Excellent communication skills and writing capabilities with proven ability to translate complex ideas into powerful messaging
- Collaborative self-starter with strong organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail; Meticulous project management and execution.
- Candidates must thrive in entrepreneurial environments. Must possess an innovative spirit and drive creative solutions.
- A practitioner with experience and deep understanding of strategy development, DEI, or strategic talent development and acquisition / human capital
- A practitioner with deep experience with planning, scoping and delivering projects. Must have a keen focus on monitoring timing, resources and risks.
- Candidates must possess the willingness and the skill to guide teams in identifying and structuring core issues for analysis. Engagement Leader leverages DEI data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision making.
- Awareness and flexibility to lead teams through challenging situations.
- Demonstrated commitment to the social sector and MLT’s mission and values.
About Management Leadership For Tomorrow
John Rice at CitiAs a Harvard MBA student in the early 1990’s, John Rice began delving into the reasons why there were few other students there who looked like him. He developed a thesis for a nonprofit organization that would provide the training, coaching and networks that traditionally have been unavailable to minorities. In 2002, after a successful career at Disney and the National Basketball Association, John left the private sector to found the organization he first envisioned in business school: Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT). Transforming Lives Today, MLT has transformed the careers and life trajectories of more than 6,000 Black, Hispanic and Native American women and men – from college students to seasoned executives. MLT partners with more than 100 leading companies, social sector organizations and universities to strengthen their recruitment and retention of diverse talent. Know-How. Navigation. Network. MLT’s distinctive model provides the know-how, navigation systems and network to ensure talented underrepresented minorities are able to get on and stay on the path to senior leadership. MLT’s Rising Leaders benefit from exceptional coaching, skills training, and a powerful, professional network unlike any other – peers, mentors and senior leaders who share experience, trust and a commitment to helping each other advance. MLT’s experience and expertise are influencing national conversations about opportunity, race, workforce diversity and economic mobility, and proving that these vexing gaps and inequities can be overcome.
Want to learn more about Management Leadership For Tomorrow? Visit Management Leadership For Tomorrow's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one