Senior Manager, Tech/West Coast Partnerships
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, San Francisco Bay Area
See jobs at Management Leadership For Tomorrow
- Involved in all phases of relationship management and partner success for the West Coast / Tech partner portfolio
- Onboarding: provide new partner onboarding as well as onboarding of new representatives at existing partners
- Responsible for gathering and maintaining updated partner information regarding recruiting programs with MLT, e.g., key contacts, timelines, processes, and roles (Information is collected and updated externally from MLT partners, and internally from MLT program teams and other MLT stakeholders)
- Manage regular partnership meetings (generally monthly or as needed) to maintain expectations and activities; review the MLT event calendar and coordinate partner participation in MLT events, seminars, sessions, case studies, interviews, coach calls, and the like; and ensure optimal partner engagement and brand awareness
- Devise, draft and distribute partner communications with regard to MLT events, responding to partner inquiries, sharing MLT resources, etc.
- Advise partners on strategies and tactics needed to meet the MLT partner “bar of excellence” and help them achieve their recruiting and DEI objectives
- Works cross-functionally with other MLT teams (events, alumni engagement, programs and tech) in support of West Coast / Tech partners
- Track and analyze recruiting activities throughout the MLT event cycle; generate insights and provide feedback to increase partner effectiveness and hiring results
- Prior background in customer success, partnerships, talent acquisition, talent development or career services is highly desirable, particularly in the technology industry
- Customer champion: Interpersonal effectiveness and emotional intelligence to develop positive win/win relationships with MLT partners and with internal MLT stakeholders
- Strong project management capabilities in order to manage engagements with multiple partners and outside resources. Well-organized and detail oriented with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks concurrently with minimal supervision.
- Process orientation towards continuous improvement
- Comfortable thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented, cross-functional environment and dealing with ambiguity, uncertainty and able to bring structure and clarity, coupled with the ability to come up to speed quickly on MLT's various programs
- Fluidity with technology, particularly cloud-based databases and systems with ability to manage and analyze data to draw meaningful conclusions; experience working with Salesforce platform desired
- Experience managing complex projects and virtual teams, partners, and communities
- Demonstrated commitment to MLT’s core values, and experience with and insight into the communities of those we serve
- Prior Event planning and execution experience a plus
About Management Leadership For Tomorrow
John Rice at CitiAs a Harvard MBA student in the early 1990’s, John Rice began delving into the reasons why there were few other students there who looked like him. He developed a thesis for a nonprofit organization that would provide the training, coaching and networks that traditionally have been unavailable to minorities. In 2002, after a successful career at Disney and the National Basketball Association, John left the private sector to found the organization he first envisioned in business school: Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT). Transforming Lives Today, MLT has transformed the careers and life trajectories of more than 6,000 Black, Hispanic and Native American women and men – from college students to seasoned executives. MLT partners with more than 100 leading companies, social sector organizations and universities to strengthen their recruitment and retention of diverse talent. Know-How. Navigation. Network. MLT’s distinctive model provides the know-how, navigation systems and network to ensure talented underrepresented minorities are able to get on and stay on the path to senior leadership. MLT’s Rising Leaders benefit from exceptional coaching, skills training, and a powerful, professional network unlike any other – peers, mentors and senior leaders who share experience, trust and a commitment to helping each other advance. MLT’s experience and expertise are influencing national conversations about opportunity, race, workforce diversity and economic mobility, and proving that these vexing gaps and inequities can be overcome.
Want to learn more about Management Leadership For Tomorrow? Visit Management Leadership For Tomorrow's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.