Experienced Recruiting Engagement Leader
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Bethesda, MD or Remote
See jobs at Management Leadership For Tomorrow
- Provide strategic advisory expertise on diversity experienced recruiting strategies and tactics; help each client understand MLT’s recommended best practices and how to apply them within their organization
- Prepare high-quality client presentations to communicate strategic recommendations
- Lead hands-on training for recruiters and hiring managers at partner employers
- Advise and work with recruiters and hiring managers on an ongoing basis to help them implement best practice recruiting approaches
- Help partner employers recruit from MLT’s experienced Alumni talent pool
- Collaborate with MLT’s Alumni Professional Development team to create content, resources, and support for MLT Alumni interested in changing careers
- Partner with other areas of MLT’s Advisory and Employer Equity teams to develop, codify, and spread MLT’s insights relative to diversity experienced recruiting
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, Search, and/or Human Capital Consulting
- Deep understanding of recruiting/talent acquisition processes
- Strong client orientation and relationship management skills
- Strong results-orientation and sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills, including creating client-centric communications utilizing powerpoint and/or google suite
- Commitment to the social sector and MLT’s mission and values
About Management Leadership For Tomorrow
John Rice at CitiAs a Harvard MBA student in the early 1990’s, John Rice began delving into the reasons why there were few other students there who looked like him. He developed a thesis for a nonprofit organization that would provide the training, coaching and networks that traditionally have been unavailable to minorities. In 2002, after a successful career at Disney and the National Basketball Association, John left the private sector to found the organization he first envisioned in business school: Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT). Transforming Lives Today, MLT has transformed the careers and life trajectories of more than 6,000 Black, Hispanic and Native American women and men – from college students to seasoned executives. MLT partners with more than 100 leading companies, social sector organizations and universities to strengthen their recruitment and retention of diverse talent. Know-How. Navigation. Network. MLT’s distinctive model provides the know-how, navigation systems and network to ensure talented underrepresented minorities are able to get on and stay on the path to senior leadership. MLT’s Rising Leaders benefit from exceptional coaching, skills training, and a powerful, professional network unlike any other – peers, mentors and senior leaders who share experience, trust and a commitment to helping each other advance. MLT’s experience and expertise are influencing national conversations about opportunity, race, workforce diversity and economic mobility, and proving that these vexing gaps and inequities can be overcome.
Want to learn more about Management Leadership For Tomorrow? Visit Management Leadership For Tomorrow's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.