Manager, Learning Systems
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Bethesda, MD or Remote
See jobs at Management Leadership For Tomorrow
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting MLT’s LMS Canvas, including providing training and support for staff, general administration and maintenance of the platform (e.g. settings, terms, LTIs, permissions, etc.), reporting and analytics, integrations with external platforms (primarily Salesforce), maintaining related knowledge base documentation (Slab), and administering system / features as needed (50%)
- Supporting curriculum strategy and design conversations for programs and initiatives across the organization, leading to the adoption of best practices and standardized design (30%)
- Supporting resource strategy and design conversations for MLT’s proprietary online platform, MLTx (20%)
- Bachelor's Degree required and a Minimum of 3 years experience administering learning management system (LMS) platforms, Canvas preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience in instructional design or related work
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well, understand business objectives and translate them into technology solutions
- Excellent technical skills, a demonstrated knowledge of emerging technologies, and an enthusiasm around using technology to solve business problems
- Functional knowledge of APIs preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
About Management Leadership For Tomorrow
John Rice at CitiAs a Harvard MBA student in the early 1990’s, John Rice began delving into the reasons why there were few other students there who looked like him. He developed a thesis for a nonprofit organization that would provide the training, coaching and networks that traditionally have been unavailable to minorities. In 2002, after a successful career at Disney and the National Basketball Association, John left the private sector to found the organization he first envisioned in business school: Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT). Transforming Lives Today, MLT has transformed the careers and life trajectories of more than 6,000 Black, Hispanic and Native American women and men – from college students to seasoned executives. MLT partners with more than 100 leading companies, social sector organizations and universities to strengthen their recruitment and retention of diverse talent. Know-How. Navigation. Network. MLT’s distinctive model provides the know-how, navigation systems and network to ensure talented underrepresented minorities are able to get on and stay on the path to senior leadership. MLT’s Rising Leaders benefit from exceptional coaching, skills training, and a powerful, professional network unlike any other – peers, mentors and senior leaders who share experience, trust and a commitment to helping each other advance. MLT’s experience and expertise are influencing national conversations about opportunity, race, workforce diversity and economic mobility, and proving that these vexing gaps and inequities can be overcome.
Want to learn more about Management Leadership For Tomorrow? Visit Management Leadership For Tomorrow's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.