Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for law enforcement tools and technology. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
What you can expect to work on:
- Using popular technologies including but not limited to: Electron, Flow, RxJS, React, Redux
- Continuously improving your leadership and coding skills while working alongside a talented and high performing engineering team
- Collaborating with design and product teams to understand and document feature requirements
- Writing clear, concise technical documentation that your teammates will trust
- Being responsible for leading discussions on use cases for new technologies and contributing to a constant dialogue on ways to improve our codebase and engineering practices
- Nurturing an engineering culture that cares deeply about the quality of the code we write, while still working quickly to bring our technology to as many departments as possible
What we expect from you:
- Extensive knowledge of web architecture concepts including HTTP and REST
- Experience supporting continuous integration and automated testing
- Familiarity with cross browser compatibility
- Experience leading technical discussions and providing rationale for your decisions
- Commitment to developing cooperative and collaborative working relationships with your teammates
- Leaning in to contribute to the company outside your role - our engineers have written blog posts, attended events, and helped grow our team
- A positive attitude and generous spirit towards mentoring younger engineers and answering technical questions
What you can expect from us:
- Constant collaboration with numerous Mark43 teams, including Engineering, Technical Services, and Product
- Building mission critical and socially responsible software to enable first responders to better serve their communities
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies
About us Mark43 unites a set of public safety software tools securely in the cloud, making access to reliable and actionable information a reality for first responders.
Want to learn more about Mark43? Visit Mark43's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.
Jobs You May Like
DreamWorks Technology- Software Engineer, Core Production Serv...
NBCUniversal, Glendale, California