Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
Mark43 is seeking a passionate and driven individual to join our team as a Sales Development Representative. This SDR role is an opportunity designed for recent university graduates who aspire to become the next generation of sales leaders at Mark43. As you enter this position, you will get hands-on training and valuable B2B sales experience that will help you build a successful career within Mark43 and beyond.
You will act in conjunction with the other elements of the sales and deployment team to hunt for new business within specific territories and qualify inbound inquiries. You will be the first point of contact for prospective customers and should have experience creating relationships and building a base of contacts that will ultimately drive sales.
What you can expect to work on
- Efficiently converting prospects to qualified leads to opportunities and finally to revenue generating clients by filtering them through various criteria, such as BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline)
- Engaging with customers across agency sizes and types to determine their needs and to find opportunities to fulfill those needs with Mark43’s cloud solutions
- Meeting and exceeding daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity-based targets; accurately forecasting pipeline generation
- Leveraging best-in-class sales and communication tools to accelerate lead generation and to maintain a high daily activity, minimum ~65-100 activities/day
- Professionally communicating with prospects via phone and email on a constant basis
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 0 - 2+ years demonstrated sales experience prospecting and qualifying leads for SaaS solutions; telephone experience highly preferred
- 0 - 2+ years experience managing an inside sales quota
- Excellent written/verbal communications skills
- Experience with Google Suite Applications
- Experience with or an interest in working with Salesforce CRM
- Basic familiarity with cloud based applications
- Willingness to empathize with users who may be unlike yourself
- An interest in GovTech and the public safety space
What you can expect from us
- Work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment with various Mark43 teams, such as Account Executives, Marketing, Implementation, and Customer Support
- Opportunities for career growth in an environment where your achievements will be celebrated
- Gain fluency in enterprise software products and sales best practices
- Direct support and mentorship from more senior members of the sales team
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering law enforcement, first responders, and other government agencies via mission critical software products
- Working towards a worthwhile mission with a team of friendly and intelligent coworkers
About us Mark43 unites a set of public safety software tools securely in the cloud, making access to reliable and actionable information a reality for first responders.
Want to learn more about Mark43? Visit Mark43's website.
Jobs You May Like
Video Streaming Solutions Sales Specialist – North Asia & India
Sales Operations Specialist
Hootsuite, Vancouver, BC
Director, Channel Partnerships
Notarize, Arlington, VA
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
Tradeshift, London, United Kingdom
Territory Account Manager
SonicWall, Milpitas, California
Qualtrics , Toronto