***Please note that we are not actively interviewing for this position at the moment, however, if you submit an application, we will review it when the position re-opens.***
Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
Mark43 is launching a rotational program within our client facing Deployments Team. The Deployments Analyst program runs for 12-18 months and is designed to provide training in both general (e.g. business, finance, project management) and specific (e.g. Mark43 products, tools, processes) topics, while allowing the participants to contribute meaningful work with level-appropriate stakes and responsibility level.
Deployments Analysts can expect to develop their analytical, technological, and business skills while working as a part of a team committed to delivering top tier technology to our clients in public safety. Throughout the rotational program, a Deployments Analyst will be in a multi-disciplinary client-facing role working on projects that touch implementation, technical support, and customer success. This role requires a sharp attention to detail, strong organizational skills, an interest in working directly with customers, and a knack at supporting law enforcement users with revolutionary software. Members of our current Deployments team have backgrounds in consulting, technical project management, and experience with large SaaS deployment projects. You will be involved in the full spectrum of post-sale implementation of the Mark43 platform, as well as supporting customers through technical troubleshooting and ongoing product training. In this role you can expect to be deeply involved with understanding and supporting the ultimate users of the product. This role requires occasional travel to and from our client sites.
What you can expect to work on:
- Providing technical support directly to customers via email and phone
- Initial support triage for routing to established SMEs; includes initial testing, QA, and following established support processes
- Setup, configuration, and systems maintenance as needed for various clients, as instructed by client team leads
- Building a deep confidence with law enforcement and peripheral civilian workflows, and how to perform them in the Mark43 product suite
- Documentation upkeep, maintenance, and communication prior to product updates in collaboration with the technical writing team
- Training assistance for users on site or remotely on how to use the Mark43 platform
- Supporting the Implementation & Customer Success teams in post-launch specialty support
- Providing updates to Status page for issues, releases, and monitoring
What we expect from you:
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
- Ability to travel as needed up to 25%
- An interest in GovTech and the public safety space
- Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a project management, training, client support, and/or feedback collection role
- Fearless approach to technology and demonstrated basic software troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to empathize with users who may be unlike yourself
- Passion for supporting law enforcement, first responders, and other government agencies
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and towards a deadline with minimal oversight
- Coming to work with an open mind and leaving your ego at the door
- Ownership over your own work and a commitment to every part of a task, from big picture to small details
- An attitude that is self-motivated, humble, detail oriented, and committed to quality
What you can expect from us:
- Real opportunity for career growth in an environment where your achievements will be celebrated! Success in this role will lead to the opportunity to transition into a variety of other internal roles at Mark43.
- Building mission critical and socially responsible software to enable first responders to better serve their communities
- Constant collaboration with numerous Mark43 teams, including Customer Success, Technical Support, Product, and Engineering
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies
About us Mark43 unites a set of public safety software tools securely in the cloud, making access to reliable and actionable information a reality for first responders.