Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our growing team in our Washington, D.C. office. The Mark43 Customer Success team is passionate about serving as the client’s voice and demonstrating the value of our product offerings. The main goals of the team are to foster product adoption and user satisfaction, assist with change management, capture and contextualize product feedback for our engineering and product teams, track issue resolution, explain new feature enhancements, and mitigate/prioritize any pain points before they become critical issues.
This is a client-facing role. You will be involved in the full spectrum of post-implementation processes and client care. You must be able to foster and maintain strong client relationships and demonstrate a mastery of a client’s workflows and our product offerings. Your team will be the subject matter expert for the client and the company will lean on your team for advice and guidance.
Members of our current team typically have backgrounds in consulting, project management, law enforcement, and the military.
What you can expect to work on:
- Work on a dynamic Customer Success team to perform post-implementation tasks
- Collaborate with the Support Operations and Implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition
- Identify and mitigate risks that block product adoption and user satisfaction
- Participate in pre-implementation activities to establish relationships and domain expertise early in the process
- Seek out and nurture relationships with power-users and influencers within client sites
- Track user feedback to help influence the product roadmap and maintain communication with clients to resolve product issues
- Solve complex problems and work on a diversity of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with first responders, which is a uniquely satisfying experience
What we expect from you:
- 2-3 years of customer success, consulting and/or client facing experience at a software company
- Strong project management, change management, and client relationship skills
- Demonstrable experience deploying or maintaining enterprise software: making users aware of new features, mitigating client issues, coordinating with the training and support teams, maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, and capturing product feedback
- Experience working with a public sector client, such as law enforcement (LE), at the local, state, or federal level a plus
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and foster teamwork and empathy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to document and track tasks
- Ability to handle competing priorities across multiple clients and work independently
- Ability to travel up to 25% to 50% as needed
- Willingness to operate outside of assigned projects and pitch in wherever necessary
- Four year university/college degree required
What you can expect from us:
- Constant collaboration with numerous Mark43 teams, including Customer Support, Implementation, Product, and Engineering
- Building mission critical and socially responsible software to enable first responders to better serve their communities
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies
About us Mark43 unites a set of public safety software tools securely in the cloud, making access to reliable and actionable information a reality for first responders.