Mark43’s mission is to empower communities and their governments with new technologies that improve the safety and quality of life for all. We build powerful, scalable, and elegant software that sets a new standard for the tools upon which our first responders rely. Our users are diverse, and we are therefore committed to embracing diversity of thought and experience within our team.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Associate to join our growing team in our Washington, D.C. office. The Mark43 Customer Success team is passionate about serving as the customer’s voice and demonstrating the value of our product offerings. The main goals of the team are to foster product adoption and user satisfaction, assist with change management, capture and contextualize product feedback for our engineering and product teams, track issue resolution, explain new feature enhancements, and mitigate/prioritize any pain points before they become critical issues.
This is a customer-facing role. You will be involved in the full spectrum of post-implementation processes and customer care. You must be able to foster and maintain strong customer relationships and become a master of Mark43’s workflows and product offerings. You will be the subject matter expert for the customer and the company will lean on your team for advice and guidance.
Members of our current team typically have backgrounds in consulting, project management, and account management.
What you can expect to work on:
- Participating in pre-implementation activities to establish relationships and domain expertise prior to launching new customers
- Mentoring and developing more junior members of the Customer Success team
- Collaborating with the Support Operations and Implementation teams to ensure a smooth transition to Customer Success post-launch
- Proactively identifying and mitigating risks that block product adoption and user satisfaction
- Seeking out and nurturing relationships with power-users and influencers within customer sites
- Tracking user feedback to help influence the product roadmap and maintaining communication with customers to resolve product issues
- Solving complex user problems and working on a diversity of customer-focused tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Directly supporting your Customer Success Manager in resolving high-level customer issues
- Maintaining and updating the Customer Success Team’s external knowledge base
- Working towards a worthwhile mission with a team of friendly and intelligent coworkers
What we expect from you:
- 4-5 years of customer success, account management, consulting and/or customer facing experience at a software company
- Strong project management, change management, and customer relationship skills
- Ability to confidently and professionally communicate and manage C-suite level customers
- Demonstrated experience managing large projects, interfacing with users and/or stakeholders, and collecting feedback
- Experience working with a public sector customer, such as law enforcement (LE), at the local, state, or federal level a plus
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and foster teamwork and empathy
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to document and track tasks
- Ability to handle competing priorities across multiple customers and work independently
- Ability to travel up to 25% to 50% as needed
- Willingness to operate outside of assigned projects and pitch in wherever necessary
- Four year university/college degree required
What you can expect from us:
- Constant collaboration with numerous Mark43 teams, including Customer Support, Implementation, Product, and Engineering
- Building mission critical and socially responsible software to enable first responders to better serve their communities
- A team that respects and embraces your ideas and expertise
- Coworkers that are motivated by pursuing excellence, rather than the prospect of personal gain
- A workplace dedicated to supporting and bettering public safety and government agencies
About us Mark43 unites a set of public safety software tools securely in the cloud, making access to reliable and actionable information a reality for first responders.
Want to learn more about Mark43? Visit Mark43's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.