Strategic Sales Manager- Midwest
Markforged, Midwest (Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Chicago)
THE FUTURE OF MANUFACTURING
In this role you will:
- Drive large, complex deals through lead to close
- Experience navigating large company procurement processes
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive reference-able customer satisfaction in your accounts
- Expertly demonstrate Markforged technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners
What we look for:
- Track record of proven success in a quota carrying role (proof of quota attainment)
- Experience selling large ticket items to customers with more than 3k employees
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical sales background in hardware/software and/or engineering related technology
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization.
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged is liberating designers and engineers from the long lead times and high costs of traditional manufacturing. Instead of waiting weeks and paying thousands of dollars for a part, with Markforged you can 3D print incredibly high-performance parts on-premise and in under 24 hrs. Print carbon fiber for parts that are as strong as aluminum and dramatically lighter. For heat tolerance, print with 17-4 Stainless Steel. For anything else, print with Titanium, Aluminum, Kevlar, or one of our 11 other materials to fit any functional application. Welcome to the future.
Want to learn more about Markforged? Visit Markforged's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Account Manager UK
TravelPerk, London - UK
Director, Sales Development
Slack, San Francisco
Account Executive - Pivotal Labs & Cloud Native Services
Pivotal Software, Charlotte, NC
Field Sales - NSW
TripAdvisor, Sydney, Australia
Key Account Manager - ANZ Market
Aptos, France - Paris/Lyon