In this role, you will:
- Perform Technical Training classes at our Watertown Headquarters on composite printer systems
- Travel to remote locations several times a year including international travel to perform supplementary trainings
- Maintain and Update Training Materials for classes
- Develop an updated more advanced version of the course
- Work with an eLearning Instructional Designer on creating an updated Online Introductory class to augment the live curriculum
- Assist with Documentation and Video training materials as needed
- Keep up to date on product developments in order to keep training curricula relevant
- 10-15% Travel depending on Training schedule
What we look for:
- 0-5 years in a technical support / service / training role
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field (Education or Engineering)
- Comfortable giving presentations to large groups of people
- Ability to create presentations and documentation at a high level
- Interest in developing skills related to Training in a technical environment
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
- A valid Passport
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning and teaching, data-driven decisions, and makings things work. We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up. We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged is liberating designers and engineers from the long lead times and high costs of traditional manufacturing. Instead of waiting weeks and paying thousands of dollars for a part, with Markforged you can 3D print incredibly high-performance parts on-premise and in under 24 hrs. Print carbon fiber for parts that are as strong as aluminum and dramatically lighter. For heat tolerance, print with 17-4 Stainless Steel. For anything else, print with Titanium, Aluminum, Kevlar, or one of our 11 other materials to fit any functional application. Welcome to the future.
Want to learn more about Markforged? Visit Markforged's website.
Jobs You May Like
Digital Support (Technical Support) Escalation Specialist
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Senior Customer Success Manager
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Freshly, Savage, MD
Associate Scientist, Upstream Vector Process Development
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Program Manager - Professional Services
Icertis, Bellevue, Washington
Technical Account Manager - New York
Shape Security, New York City