In this role, you will:
- Iterate on existing PCB designs.
- Prototype and characterize new sensors, actuators, and control schemes.
- Modify and improve the firmware that controls our printers.
- Collaborate effectively with our software and mechanical engineering teams.
- Perform automated testing.
What we look for:
- Expertise in control systems and PCB design
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated understanding of physics fundamentals.
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- A strong portfolio of past work and personal projects.
- Proficiency in embedded programming; ARM, AVR, or Microchip experience preferred.
- Strong grasp on C/C++ for embedded applications.
- Ability to code comfortably in Python, or willingness to learn.
- Competency in Linux.
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning and teaching, data-driven decisions, and makings things work. We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up. We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates.
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
Markforged is liberating designers and engineers from the long lead times and high costs of traditional manufacturing. Instead of waiting weeks and paying thousands of dollars for a part, with Markforged you can 3D print incredibly high-performance parts on-premise and in under 24 hrs. Print carbon fiber for parts that are as strong as aluminum and dramatically lighter. For heat tolerance, print with 17-4 Stainless Steel. For anything else, print with Titanium, Aluminum, Kevlar, or one of our 11 other materials to fit any functional application. Welcome to the future.
Want to learn more about Markforged? Visit Markforged's website.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Software Engineer
eero, San Francisco
Astranis, San Francisco, CA
Delivery Manager (Federal)
C3.ai, Washington, D.C.
Senior Cloud API Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Culver City, CA, Zurich, Switzerland
Engineering Manager - Platform Access
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Lead Audio Hardware Engineer
Fitbit, US - San Francisco