In this role, you will:
- Operate Production Equipment:
- Operate plastic extruder.
- Install tooling and initiate fiber production when a line needs to be started.
- Enter process information into production computer.
- Change consumable materials.
- Operate material handling equipment
- Monitor all operational equipment, and ensure optimal standards are met.
- Maintain Tooling and Equipment:
- Perform line upgrades and equipment maintenance as needed.
- Maintain a clean working environment at all times.
- Troubleshoot issues with help of Engineering and Operations team members.
- Transfer Consumable Materials from Inventory to Production:
- Prepare materials for production.
- Transfer materials to inventory.
- Notify Team Leader if/when any material issues are observed.
- Support in Special Projects:
- As needed, projects to be determined.
What we look for:
- Minimum education – High school
- Preferred education – 2-year degree in electronics or other technical field
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing or related field
- Experience with Safety Systems
- Familiarity with additive manufacturing (preferred)
- Experience working with fiber materials (preferred)
- Experience working with plastics (preferred)
- Automated manufacturing equipment
- Vacuum ovens (preferred)
Skills and certifications
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Google Documents
- Verbal/written communication
- ERP/MRP (preferred)
- QMS (preferred)
- Professional Certification (preferred):
- Lean manufacturing
- Project management
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged is liberating designers and engineers from the long lead times and high costs of traditional manufacturing. Instead of waiting weeks and paying thousands of dollars for a part, with Markforged you can 3D print incredibly high-performance parts on-premise and in under 24 hrs. Print carbon fiber for parts that are as strong as aluminum and dramatically lighter. For heat tolerance, print with 17-4 Stainless Steel. For anything else, print with Titanium, Aluminum, Kevlar, or one of our 11 other materials to fit any functional application. Welcome to the future.
Want to learn more about Markforged? Visit Markforged's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head of Sales
Wheelhouse, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Workplace Project Manager UK
Enjoy, London, England
People Operations Associate (Expansion)
Staffing Specialist (m/f/d), part-time or full-time