- Drive large, complex deals through lead to close. Experience navigating large company procurement processes.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate selling efforts with channel partners to execute a sales process and win deals.
- Manage multiple customer opportunities with multiple partners at once while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Build accurate forecasting and an operational cadence with management
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in your accountsExpertly demonstrate Markforged technology to end users and execute opportunities with channel partners.
- Track record of proven success in a quota carrying role (proof of quota attainment)
- Experience selling large ticket items to customers with more than 3k employees
- Recent experience managing a diverse pipeline across multiple industries and customers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical sales background in hardware/software and/or engineering related technology
Markforged is liberating designers and engineers from the long lead times and high costs of traditional manufacturing. Instead of waiting weeks and paying thousands of dollars for a part, with Markforged you can 3D print incredibly high-performance parts on-premise and in under 24 hrs. Print carbon fiber for parts that are as strong as aluminum and dramatically lighter. For heat tolerance, print with 17-4 Stainless Steel. For anything else, print with Titanium, Aluminum, Kevlar, or one of our 11 other materials to fit any functional application. Welcome to the future.
Want to learn more about Markforged? Visit Markforged's website.
Jobs You May Like
Media Sales Manager
Taboola, Los Angeles
Strategic Account Executive, Federal
MuleSoft, Vienna, VA/Washington, DC
Ecommerce Web and Digital Analyst
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Systems Engineer, Sales -North Carolina
Qumulo, Greater North Carolina Area
Manager, Industry Solutions
Element AI, Montreal
Sales Director - DACH
Elastic, Distributed, Germany