In this role, you will:
- Qualify leads from various methods of marketing programs.
- Communicate to prospective customers the value of MarkForged.
- Maintain accurate records within Salesforce
- Qualify prospects and forward to the Sales team to engage the customer, focusing on increasing the probability of new sales activity.
- Direct discussions with the prospects focusing on appropriate key messages through identification of account type, such as Major accounts, Prospect Accounts, and Commercial Accounts
- Provide ongoing Lead Development for prospects that are not currently ready to purchase.
- Expand job knowledge and skill set to remain current with products and positioning through ongoing training.
- Professionally represent MarkForged at all times, working positively and effectively with internal resources and external customers.
- Take lead on sales related actions for each territory
What we look for:
- 6 months+ of professional experience and/or training in an Inside Sales environment preferred (or relevant internship experience in a sales environment).
- Ability to understand and analyze customer requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Markforged sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Interest in 3D printing a plus!
- At Markforged, we have a culture that values learning, data-driven decision making, and prioritization
- We learn from failure and are not afraid to keep trying after others have given up
- We are a team of talented individuals and are looking to grow with enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of improving how the world innovates
- We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more
- Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks
Markforged is liberating designers and engineers from the long lead times and high costs of traditional manufacturing. Instead of waiting weeks and paying thousands of dollars for a part, with Markforged you can 3D print incredibly high-performance parts on-premise and in under 24 hrs. Print carbon fiber for parts that are as strong as aluminum and dramatically lighter. For heat tolerance, print with 17-4 Stainless Steel. For anything else, print with Titanium, Aluminum, Kevlar, or one of our 11 other materials to fit any functional application. Welcome to the future.
Want to learn more about Markforged? Visit Markforged's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Business Development
Driver Operations Associate (4 wheel) - HN
Lalamove, Hanoi, Vietnam
Visual Designer_6-month contracted employee
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Technical Project Manager
Instacart, Toronto, Ontario Canada
Business Development Manager (Inbound)