We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager to help us drive key strategic growth efforts and product features at Massdrop. You will be responsible for leveling up all aspects of our eCommerce experience, determine creative ways to optimize for lifetime value of new customers and work closely with the Marketing team to optimize payback across all growth channels. One especially unique tool you’ll have is our Massdrop Collaboration Products which we design with the community and external partners and offer exclusively on our site. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever changing business climate.
The product management team at Massdrop drives product vision, feature design and prioritization, customer and business insights, and strategic planning. This role works closely with engineering, design, stats analysts, and marketing leaders (including founders and CEO) to develop community-centric features.
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Define the vision and overall roadmap strategy for Massdrop’s eCommerce experience to increase lifetime value of Massdrop’s new customers
- Work closely with the Marketing team to build features to improve payback across multiple acquisition sources
- Explore and support new and exciting solutions that will resonate with our customers. You must have a good understanding of the competitive eCommerce environment, be able to identify leading/trending ideas and communicate your findings effectively.
- Build sound business cases based on in-depth data analysis, demonstrate how that analysis impacts key product metrics, and define features to be incorporated into the design of the Massdrop’s web product.
- Responsible for the full product lifecycle, from writing specifications, guiding feature development and a/b testing to working across multi-disciplinary teams: engineering, design, creative, and marketing.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will delight our community members and drive our business goals.
And here are the skills and experience we hope you'll have:
- 5+ years of experience in product management in consumer development
- 3+ years developing features for an eCommerce website or mobile app
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functions, specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing.
- Experience collaborating with marketing departments to drive growth initiatives across multiple acquisition channels
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications and multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Strong passion for community and social media, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including SQL self-sufficiency (strong familiarity, not necessarily expert level)
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white papers
- Strong writing skills; ability to articulate a product vision in a written document
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple high-complexity projects
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills; sufficient poise to successfully interact with all levels of an organization, cross-functional partners, and customers.
- Passion for technology, curiosity to dive deep into Massdrop’s suite of technical products and commitment to learning and expanding technical knowledge
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree, preferably in math or science
This is a full-time on-site position at our San Francisco office.
Who we are:
Massdrop is community-driven commerce. We design products with input from our members and give them a place to connect, learn, and shop with people who share their interests.
Who We Are Massdrop is a community-driven commerce platform. We make products with input from our members and give them a place to connect, learn, and shop with people who share their interests.
Want to learn more about Massdrop? Visit Massdrop's website.
317 Active Jobs
High-energy group fitness in your living room
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Integrations
Human Interest, San Francisco, CA