Massdrop is seeking a Marketing Analyst supporting the marketing team. You will deliver insights and recommendations that will directly impact decision makers and marketing campaigns across channels.
You will be highly collaborative and help the team break down and understand key metrics of the business. You should have experience and be familiar with monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing email marketing, social media, A/B marketing tests, conversion rates, retention metrics, LTV data, attribution modeling, and revenue metrics.
In this role, you will help support that everyone in Marketing is empowered to make data-driven decisions and to make a positive impact on customer acquisition and retention tactics. In addition, you will be responsible for looking for data trends that provide actionable insights to help the business grow and succeed. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in analyzing e-commerce or community businesses, a track record of data-driven decision making, an aptitude for analytical thinking, and the ability to think strategically.
Here is what you will do as part of the team:
- Monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, trends, and rankings. Monitor and report on customer acquisition & marketing metrics related to visits, conversions, attribution, LTV, and overall user experience score.
- Partner with the marketing team to help drive customer growth, repeat purchases, and increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Help marketing to analyze and create new campaign across all channels to attract new users/consumers and increase retention.
- Help marketing to design weekly and monthly forecasting dashboards and reports to communicate business trends and opportunities.
- Perform post-campaign analysis for all our online channels to measure effectiveness and return on investment.
- Analyze shopping and buying behavior to inform marketing opportunities and campaigns.
- Pull and deliver daily and weekly spend and performance reporting from all marketing vendor platforms.
- Determine the profitability of all marketing tests and programs, and operational investments through building ROI proformas.
- Analytical lead on digital optimization A/B testing across channels.
- Help us develop a dashboard - weekly, monthly and YOY multi-channel reports, containing key business metrics that impact daily business decisions.
And here are the skills and experience necessary to be successful:
- Minimum 5-7 years of business intelligence analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in: Information Management, Finance, Marketing, Operations
- Knowledge of statistics, statistical analytical, and data analysis tools including SQL.
- Proven experience in building dashboards and implementing new reporting systems
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting query tools and databases, website analytics, including analyzing A/B tests, referring traffic sources, and driving optimization insights and recommendations
- Prior experience helping recommend and helping drive implementation of new reporting databases and dashboards in Periscope and Tableau.
This is a full-time on-site position at our San Francisco office.
Who we are:
Massdrop is community-driven commerce. We design products with input from our members and give them a place to connect, learn, and shop with people who share their interests.
Who We Are Massdrop is a community-driven commerce platform. We make products with input from our members and give them a place to connect, learn, and shop with people who share their interests.
Want to learn more about Massdrop? Visit Massdrop's website.
Minimalist makeup and skincare