As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you support new products that are used by many enthusiasts. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems as we continue to push products forward. If you get excited about building new things and working across discipline lines, then our team might be your next career step. You will be responsible for hardware product excellence by performing system-level electrical validation and design optimization. You have a solid hardware system design and validation background with varies sizes of PCBs and knowledge of overall system architecture of consumer electronic products. You will define hardware system quality and validation strategy. You will work cross-functionally with development team to validate and deliver products from concept to mass production.
Here's what you'll do as part of the team:
- Own overall hardware system validation and quality optimization of consumer hardware products.
- Author test plans with the goal of catching issues and fixing them at early design stage to improve the overall product quality and meet schedule.
- Collaborate with other engineers in system bring-up, design verification, troubleshooting, failure analysis, and design optimization. Resolve issues, implement corrective actions, and improve system performance.
- Work with contract manufacturer on transitioning product to mass production.
- Assess technical feasibility of new product features and concepts.
- Guide the detailed design of electrical architecture and schematics.
And these are the experience and skills you'll need to be successful:
- MS or BS in Engineering required. MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years of full time manufacturing experience required.
- Demonstrate hands-on mechanical ability.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of quality and reliability concepts, supplier management, and general manufacturing operations. An area of expertise such as a specific process, material or industry is key to show depth of knowledge base.
- Be a self-starter by defining all engineering tasks to meet project objectives and have the ability to quickly learn about new processes with very little information provided.
This is a full-time on-site position at our San Francisco office.
Who we are:
Massdrop is community-driven commerce. We design products with input from our members and give them a place to connect, learn, and shop with people who share their interests.
Who We Are Massdrop is a community-driven commerce platform. We make products with input from our members and give them a place to connect, learn, and shop with people who share their interests.
Want to learn more about Massdrop? Visit Massdrop's website.
Jobs You May Like
VP of Engineering
Blue State Digital, NYC
Night Shift Maintenance Technician - Equipment Operations
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Director, Business Development
Fictiv, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Associate
Lalamove, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Customer Support Advocate - Bucharest (German & English)
Hootsuite, Bucharest, Romania