Associate Customer Success Engineer (India)
See jobs at Mattermost
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Triage customer issues, debug, and find possible workarounds.
- Communicate via support tickets, email, Mattermost chat and video conferencing with customers.
- Submit and comment on bug reports and feature requests based on customer interactions.
- Create or update reproduction environments for customer issues.
- Create or update documentation as necessary.
- Engage with the other Mattermost support teams to provide consistent, high quality global support.
- Engage with the development team to escalate bugs, solve problems, or obtain missing information.
- Ensure the knowledge we gain from running Mattermost is shared with customers and users.
- Maintain good ticket performance and satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed SLA times consistently.
Required Background and Skills:
- Previous technical support experience, preferably in open source and/or system administration.
- Experience working across teams to resolve support issues (engineering, sales, product, CSM).
- Ability to triage, reproduce, test and document bugs.
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics clearly in written and spoken English with customers via tickets, Zoom calls, etc.
- Experience with a support ticketing system preferred.
- Experience writing support content.
- Experience managing the entire issue lifecycle, from customer, to development team, to resolution
- Experience with Linux and DevOps environment, basic system administration, log analysis.
- Experience with a programming or scripting language.
Mattermost, Inc. We provide enterprise-grade messaging solutions for the world’s leading organizations on a vibrant open source platform. Our private cloud solutions offer secure, configurable, highly-scalable messaging across web, phone and PC with archiving, search, and deep integration across in-house systems. Customers include Intel, Samsung, McKinsey & Company, Medtronic, Urban Outfitters, and the United States Department of Energy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, our company serves customers around the world with a distributed organization spanning 7 time zones.
Want to learn more about Mattermost? Visit Mattermost's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Manager of Media Infrastructure Technology Database Services
NBCUniversal, See List Below, Multiple Locations