Full Stack Engineer - Playbooks Team (Remote)
Mattermost, Waterloo, ON
See jobs at Mattermost
- Own the end-to-end design, iteration, development, testing, and release of new features and products
- Work seamlessly with product managers and designers to understand, define, and improve product requirements
- Identify, champion, and implement necessary architectural changes
- Ramp up quickly on existing codebases with an eye towards maintenance and improvement
- Provide quality code review feedback to peers and community members
- Stay abreast of relevant, new technologies that might improve team efficiency (or just developer happiness!)
- Refine your expertise in end-to-end testing, not only in authoring new tests but in iterating on our testing infrastructure.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics related field
- 2+ years of full stack software engineering experience
- Expertise developing in at least some of Go, TypeScript, React, Redux
- Passion for communicating clearly, concisely and correctly: whether it's code, documentation, or even just a post in Mattermost
- Confidence working independently in an asynchronous team environment
- Excitement about thinking critically and creatively
Mattermost, Inc. We provide enterprise-grade messaging solutions for the world’s leading organizations on a vibrant open source platform. Our private cloud solutions offer secure, configurable, highly-scalable messaging across web, phone and PC with archiving, search, and deep integration across in-house systems. Customers include Intel, Samsung, McKinsey & Company, Medtronic, Urban Outfitters, and the United States Department of Energy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, our company serves customers around the world with a distributed organization spanning 7 time zones.
Want to learn more about Mattermost? Visit Mattermost's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.