- Represent the Voice of the Customer internally and own the core relationship with the Enterprise segment in AMER/APAC.
- Develop strategic relationships with Mattermost customers to deliver maximum value for the Customer and Mattermost.
- Understand the organizational structure of our customers, balance curiosity and empathy to identify areas that present a deep strategic partnership in order to help customers leverage the full value of our software.
- Own the customer journey, align on value-driven success factors and metrics to help drive adoption, account stickiness, and usage in their organization.
- Partner with Customer Success Engineering to ensure a smooth onboarding experience that’s aligned with Customer needs and internal processes and clarifies specific integrations, plug-ins and custom integration requests.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product in order to educate customers on the most relevant features or functionality that support their strategic needs, while also being able to synthesize customer feedback in order to represent customer needs with internal stakeholders.
- Renew customer subscriptions in the enterprise segment and achieve the renewal rate objectives.
- Identify and execute on account and contract expansion strategies, working closely with Sales to close net new revenue.
- Track accounts to identify churn or contraction risk, and work actively to improve customer health and retention and escalate as appropriate.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and managing customer relationships, discovering key goals and steering stakeholders and executives in our client organizations with account success plans.
- Understand Open Source apps and their monetization.
- Strong knowledge of the DevOps market.
- Above-average technical knowledge (Cloud technologies, Enterprise security, SAML, SSO, Mobile apps).
- Deep experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and Looker.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision-making.
- Ability to work cross-functional, and lead through influence.
- Passion for education and teaching customers how to be successful.
Mattermost, Inc. We provide enterprise-grade messaging solutions for the world’s leading organizations on a vibrant open source platform. Our private cloud solutions offer secure, configurable, highly-scalable messaging across web, phone and PC with archiving, search, and deep integration across in-house systems. Customers include Intel, Samsung, McKinsey & Company, Medtronic, Urban Outfitters, and the United States Department of Energy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, our company serves customers around the world with a distributed organization spanning 7 time zones.
Want to learn more about Mattermost? Visit Mattermost's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.