Product Manager - Messaging Team (Remote)
Mattermost, Austin, TX
See jobs at Mattermost
- Own the product management of Mattermost’s enterprise-grade end user messaging features (e.g. channels, notifications, emojis, threads, file sharing)
- Work with developers and designers to build and deliver features
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, and use it to shape product roadmap and team objectives
- Prioritize ruthlessly, maintaining a laser focus on work that drives improvement on Product KPIs
- Analyze data to determine if shipped features and experiments had the desired impact
- Act as a spokesperson for the product, communicating value internally and externally through demos, roadmap presentations, documentation updates, forum discussions, product marketing, and events
- Product management experience working on B2B collaboration products (bonus if you have a deep familiarity with collaboration tool adoption within large enterprises and improving NPS)
- Effective communicator, with the ability to converse at both a technical and business level
- Highly detail-oriented, with the ability to gather complicated requirements from customers and turn them into simple solutions
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven approach to decision making Capable of turning ambiguity into action, and driving meaningful change in a fast-paced environment
- Embrace our values: Mattermost leadership principles
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to navigate complex challenges by aligning internal and external stakeholders on a common goal.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where you are prepared to initiate and thrive in change.
Mattermost, Inc. We provide enterprise-grade messaging solutions for the world’s leading organizations on a vibrant open source platform. Our private cloud solutions offer secure, configurable, highly-scalable messaging across web, phone and PC with archiving, search, and deep integration across in-house systems. Customers include Intel, Samsung, McKinsey & Company, Medtronic, Urban Outfitters, and the United States Department of Energy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, our company serves customers around the world with a distributed organization spanning 7 time zones.
Want to learn more about Mattermost? Visit Mattermost's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one