- Lead security projects to increase security posture of infrastructure and company
- Detect, respond to, and remediate security incidents
- Development, review, and enforcement of company-wide security policies and processes
- Ownership of company-wide IAM solution
- Deployment and upkeep of monitoring infrastructure
- Setup and maintenance of incident response program and forensics toolkit
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields, or significant professional security experience
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in security engineering, incident response and/or penetration testing
- Experience with security monitoring systems
- Experience with security controls for cloud environments such as AWS, GCP and/or Azure
- Experience with identity and access management In-depth knowledge of Linux systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable teamwork skills and resourcefulness
- Experience with certifications processes such as SOC2, ISO 27000 series, FEDRamp, etc.
- Experience in one or more programming languages, ideally Go or Python
- Experience with infrastructure automation and software delivery
- Certifications in the domain of penetration testing, incident response or computer forensics (e.g. OSCP, GCIH, GCFA, etc.)
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience working in open source communities
Mattermost, Inc. We provide enterprise-grade messaging solutions for the world’s leading organizations on a vibrant open source platform. Our private cloud solutions offer secure, configurable, highly-scalable messaging across web, phone and PC with archiving, search, and deep integration across in-house systems. Customers include Intel, Samsung, McKinsey & Company, Medtronic, Urban Outfitters, and the United States Department of Energy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, our company serves customers around the world with a distributed organization spanning 7 time zones.
Want to learn more about Mattermost? Visit Mattermost's website.
The social news and entertainment company.