- Triage customer issues, debug, and find possible workarounds, focusing initially on EMEA and APAC
- Communicate via support tickets, email, Mattermost chat and video conferencing with customers
- Submit and comment on bug reports and feature requests based on customer interactions
- Create or update reproduction environments for customer issues
- Create or update documentation based on customer interactions
- Engage with the other Mattermost support teams to provide consistent, high quality global support
- Engage with the development team to escalate bugs, solve problems, or obtain missing information
- Be available for occasional weekend on-call coverage
- Ensure the knowledge we gain from running Mattermost is shared with customers and users
- Maintain good ticket performance and satisfaction
- Meet or exceed SLA times consistently
- Reliably respond to on-call emergencies
- Enterprise level technical support experience, preferably in open source and/or containerisation
- Experience working across teams to resolve support issues (engineering, sales, product, CSM)
- Ability to triage, reproduce, test and document bugs
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics clearly in written and spoken English with customers via tickets, Zoom calls, etc.
- Experience with support and CRM platforms (e.g. Zendesk, SalesForce.com, etc.) preferred
- Experience writing support content
- Experience managing the entire issue lifecycle, from customer, to development team, to resolution
- Ability to perform complex Linux System Administration tasks
- Experience with technical operations, full stack automation, DevOps or development
- 2 or more of the following technical skills: Go, nginx, React, Relational Databases, Container Solutions, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, IOS, Android, SAML, OAuth
Mattermost, Inc. We provide enterprise-grade messaging solutions for the world’s leading organizations on a vibrant open source platform. Our private cloud solutions offer secure, configurable, highly-scalable messaging across web, phone and PC with archiving, search, and deep integration across in-house systems. Customers include Intel, Samsung, McKinsey & Company, Medtronic, Urban Outfitters, and the United States Department of Energy. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, our company serves customers around the world with a distributed organization spanning 7 time zones.
Want to learn more about Mattermost? Visit Mattermost's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.