MealPal helps our customers eat intelligently in six countries across four continents. Built with love in NYC, we scope and ship lean features that we can track over time. That data then informs our roadmap to ensure we're spending our time well. Every MealPal employee is also a customer, so we get plenty of feedback.
The Engineering Team
Based in our NYC HQ, MealPal Engineering is a small team of smart, hungry, and humble builders. We value pragmatic, friendly engineers that love shipping product and solving novel problems. We build and deliver our product in short iterations, using data and metrics to make the best decisions. We believe in engineering collaboration and quality to deliver the best product to our customers.
Full-Stack Engineers at MealPal build engaging experiences for our customers. We build and release small features often, to learn what works -- and what doesn’t -- quickly. We’re also responsible for owning and maintaining our codebase, ensuring its long-term viability. Engineering supports and works alongside the product team to ensure we’re building a product that will empower our customers to eat intelligently.
You are a great match if you:
- Are interested in taking full ownership of the development lifecycle by designing, building, and operating applications.
- Have experience working in close collaboration with product, design and other engineers, using modern engineering practices (automated testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery).
- Are passionate for shepherding products from ideation to delivery, weighing trade-offs to ship & iterate without compromising quality .
- Empathy for your customers, be they users or co-workers.
- Must love lunch.
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal Account
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Health, Vision, & Dental benefits. Healthcare is 100% covered by MealPal.
- Open (and Mandatory) Vacation Policy
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated Pals across every discipline.
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager, Data Products
The Trade Desk, New York, NY, Boulder, CO, Denver, CO, Ventura, CA, Irvine, CA, San Jose, CA, San Francisco, CA Bellevue, WA, Seattle, WA