MealPal helps our customers eat intelligently in six countries across four continents. Built with love in NYC, we scope and ship lean features that we can track over time. That data then informs our roadmap to ensure we're spending our time well. Every MealPal employee is also a customer, so we get plenty of feedback.
The Engineering Team
Based in our NYC HQ, MealPal Engineering is a small team of smart, hungry, and humble builders. We value pragmatic, friendly engineers that love shipping product and solving novel problems. Metrics and logging are a first class priority, supporting our product insights and data-driven decision-making. We embrace the power of peer code reviews and test-facilitated development.
Engineering Leads are some mixture of individual contributor and people manager. They refine product requirements, provide guidance and mentorship, and write beautiful, performant software. We expect them to bring deep technical insight to product feature discussions. As a Lead Full-Stack Engineer, you'll oversee feature delivery from start to finish. You'll partner with product to refine scope and produce pointed, shippable stories. Then, take a small team of engineers and get shipping.
- 5+ years of professional experience building consumer software products
- Experience working with and leading cross-functional teams encompassing product, design, engineering, and analytics.
- Passion for shepherding products through ideation, scoping, planning, delivery, and retrospection.
- Unwavering belief in continuous delivery of incremental, shippable stories.
- Ability to weigh trade offs necessary to ship without compromising quality.
- Experience with localization and caching strategies to support world-wide scale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must love lunch.
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal Account
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Health, Vision, & Dental benefits. Healthcare is 100% covered by MealPal.
- Open (and Mandatory) Vacation Policy
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated Pals across every discipline.
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
metromile, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager of SEO
Associate Product Specialist
BuzzFeed, New York
Senior Product Manager, ShopRunner Browser
Senior User Experience Designer
Periscope Data, San Francisco
Product Manager, Retention
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco