Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Do you live for the hustle and want to join a fast-paced, growing company launching in Hong Kong? Are you a marketing athlete, able to combine strategy with execution and make it look easy? Are you so entrepreneurial you had a side hustle before that was even a thing?
As the Growth Associate, you will drive all growth and awareness via community management and data driven marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for executing creative strategies and marketing campaigns to fuel growth and increase customer engagement. You'll kick your first month off by taking what we've learnt in our 17 other city launches and putting it to work in Hong Kong to make MealPal the lunch business to know.
- Own new customer revenue targets: own and drive strategy to hit new customer revenue goals in Hong Kong
- Launch MealPal: you'll oversee our launch party and 30-day launch plan
- Strategic planning and execution: Develop, drive, and execute multi-channel customer acquisition and engagement programs in Hong Kong. You’ll create and execute the strategy to sustainably grow our community
- Event planning: you will throw the city's best parties, ensure a MealPal presence at other key events and create buzz by being involved in local happenings
- Restaurant marketing: you'll work with our restaurant partners to build our customer base and create strategic partnerships and initiatives with the restaurants on MealPal
- Community building: you'll be our pulse on the ground; mixing and mingling with our customers, attending events, managing our community offline
- Corporate program you’ll showcase MealPal by hosting ‘lunch and learns’ all across the city
- Guerilla marketing and flyering: you’ll be responsible for managing our weekly flyering efforts and also overseeing your choice of exciting brand activation efforts on the streets
- Degree required
- 3+ years of experience
- Former marketing or city manager for brand name startup preferred
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with guerrilla marketing, customer activation tactics and event planning
- You love lunch
- Experience at an early stage startup and and/or launching a new city a plus
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- Exposure to international teams.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Growth Marketing Associate
metromile, San Francisco, CA
(Senior) PR Manager
Factory Berlin, Berlin
Senior Social Media Strategist, Instagram
Lyft, San Francisco
Marketing Content and Success Specialist (FTC - 12 months)
SAM Labs, London
Global PR Lead
Dashlane, New York, NY
Product Marketing Manager
Doctolib, Paris, France