The MealPal team is a small group of passionate folks with a ton of ambition and an appetite for success. We are a group of leaders who aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to provide the best user experience possible.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the team and help build MealPal’s future.
- Lead new product initiatives across web, iOS & Android platforms.
- Partner with engineering and design leads to deliver new projects against ambitious timelines.
- Assist with quality assurance of new feature development. Ensure new products launching meet our expectations for quality and behavior.
- Conduct analyses on user behaviors and trends. Use these analyses to inform product decisions and future developments.
- Draft product requirements and specs. Vet requirements against both qualitative and quantitative metrics.
- Run daily standups and team meetings to keep the team on track toward company objectives.
- Work in close sync with our customer experience team to communicate product changes and updates.
- Help the product team prioritize new feature and bug fix work. Manage day to day tasks and timelines for new initiatives.
- Participate in product strategy and tactical planning conversations. Provide opinions on best next steps for product development.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a product management role, working across disciplines and software platforms (web, iOS, Android)
- Experience working with and/or leading cross-functional teams including stakeholders within product development, design, engineering, customer support, analytics, and marketing.
- Supreme attention to detail. Ability to problem-solve around even the most esoteric of issues or features.
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for data-driven decision-making. Proficiency with Excel.
- Top-notch prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and ruthlessly prioritizing the highest impact work.
- A track record of solving complex problems on tight time frames.
- Experience translating user flows to product requirements and managing a project from requirements to completion. Familiarity with project management software like JIRA or Trello.
- Experience working in agile product development environments and with flexible approaches to project management.
- Strong user experience intuitions; ability to discern seamless UX from poor UX and to empathize with users.
- Excellent communication skills. Great instincts as to when and how to communicate internally and externally.
- A history of taking initiative and solving problems without explicit direction.
- A true team-player attitude. Willing to get all hands on deck and to roll up your sleeves to achieve the best result.
- Hunger to learn and grow within the product management discipline.
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience working in a small startup environment or on product development for tech companies.
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational data models.
- Prior experience working with direct response or subscription-based services.
- Prior experience working with remote teams.
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental).
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- Fully-stocked kitchen with every snack you can imagine.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Training and Certification Coordinator
HashiCorp, Remote USA
Senior Product Manager, Mobile
TALA, Santa Monica
Intricately, San Francisco
Lead Partner Marketing Manager
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager, International Markets
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA